Monday, February 6, 2012

Arkham Horror: Solo Mode

This marks my first Arkham Horror play through. I will control 3 investigators. The fate of the city is in my noobie hands. Wish me luck.

The story so far...

3 Investigators must race against time to keep the Ancient one, Yig, from awakening and devouring the entire town of Arkham along with its inhabitants. They are:

Mandy Thompson (The Researcher)
Darrell Simmons (The Photographer)
Kate Winthrop (The Scientist)

These three are among my top 5 investigators mainly because they make the gameplay a bit easier by giving you extra chances to roll dice, keeping monsters and gates from appearing in certain locations, and being able to choose between which encounter cards to play. As I get better in skill, I will choose other investigators. For now, they are Arkham's only hope of survival.

By the way, I picked up this little case from Michael's (the craft store) for $1.99. It works PERFECTLY for all my Arkham Horror tidbits and makes setup a breeze. 


No comments:

Post a Comment